The DeJong Ranch was established in 1948 by brothers Buddy and Leo DeJong. The emphasis has always been to produce quality livestock through multi-trait selection and evaluation of performance data from pasture to plate.

Our goal continues to be built upon the four pillars of:
  • 1 living out our faith through our actions,
  • 2 investing in the youth,
  • 3 exceeding the standard for balanced livestock in the commercial, seed stock and show ring worlds, and
  • 4 being stewards of the land.